Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ranch Sentinel



I had to deliver a photo project to a client today that lives about an hour away. The last half of the route has several large ranches along the road. Now these aren't small ranches, these are large 1,000 acre+ long established ranches that remain in operation. As always, I'm scanning along the route for anything of interest photography wise. The time of year in Texas, landscapes in general aren't very attractive. I have to admit, when I'm traveling along in the country, windmills always capture my attention, especially those that are still in operation. So, this windmill was my only capture of the day.
Now this isn't as it appeared out of the camera. I love vintage and retro photos as well as black & white.
Although, I do love straight color on those landscapes that are just awe inspiring. There just aren't any of those in this area. This one is just post processing fun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment